Aragon EL 2007 record cleaning machine - Our flagship
Highest quality components: electronic parts and long lasting buttons. Both - specially developed and designed for the Aragon - give the unit outstanding reliability and life long satisfaction for the customer.
You will enjoy great pleasure with the Aragon.
EL models have a new powerful electronic conreol that makes the difference to the Limited and Micro Edition.
Instead of a two-stage suction and fixed platter speed the new electronics offers programmable cleaning and suction and this allows partially automatic operation of cleaning cycles. Optimum values are programmed at the factory but can easily be changed. Reducing down to 1-2 revolutions per minute gives perfect suction results at 30% power in comparison to the Limited or Micro Edition running at 70-100%. Even so the record is dry after only one rev. Change of rotating direction now has soft start and stop. This all results in enhanced ease of use with less risk of operating error.
Lower power on the turbine in connection with an modified air guide as well as dampening of the chassis result in further significant reduction of noise. Our cleaners are known to be the quietest ones in the market. The optimised suction tube allows higher air flow with less turbine power and gives far better suction resulting in better cleaning results. As a spin-off you get less friction of the velvet lips causing far less static electricity.
This new electronics does not only give you better results in cleaning. It further increases lifetime of all parts of the cleaner and preserves your records.
- modern, robust acrylic housing
- electronically controlled, also manually adjustable suction - electronically controlled, also manually adjustable rotation speed
- solid CNC lathed turntable of aluminium
- integrated liquid tank with drainage hose
- integrated tank of cleaning liquid with electronic pump
- push-button dosage of cleaning liquid
- double brushing head with exchangeable brushes
- high quality transformer with rapid safety shut-down
- high quality pushbutton of VA, adjustable feet
- LED-display with all functions and operating states
- antistatic record-turntable
- grounded suction arm
- grounded central record pivot
- 3 year warranty
Further features are:
- permanent forced ventilation of the housing, therefore no overheating during longer use
"Centre pins as well as suction-arms of all our machines are earthed. This prevents any static charge of the vinyl record during the cleaning process."
Find out current price and
what is included in delivery here!